This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- RT @HarvardBiz: Whether you should focus on winning someone's heart or mind depends on the situation: s.hbr.org/1AjRuRX http://t.co/cz… 15 hours ago
- RT @HurricaneZara: No one takes me seriously when I say, "Can't. I have to rollerblade." 1 day ago
- I love working with this guy... twitter.com/jrzeiger/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @LAinnovator: .@LongBeachCity announced its Innovation team on Monday. lainnovator.com/?p=146 #lbtech #latech 1 day ago
- Just got word that The Adriel Hampton Group Ltd. is now an official California corporation. Huzzah! cc @amymzock @thehamptongroup 1 day ago