This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- Bernie Sanders fundraising endorsement for @JaneKim! Nice! #donate 1 hour ago
- RT @newtactics: Q: Anyone have case studies of deep, SMS-based organizing outside US? newtactics.org/conversation/u… via @julienburns e.g. https:… 3 hours ago
- RT @newtactics: What online sources do you find important for keeping track of advocacy trends & events? newtactics.org/conversation/u… via @adrie… 21 hours ago
- RT @ahgnow: Pleased to join the ranks of @NationBuilder Architects! nationbuilder.com/ahgnow 1 day ago
- RT @newtactics: @adrielhampton For those interested in joining in the discussion, register a free account newtactics.org/user/register and then… 1 day ago