This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- When I see #deleteuber trending. https://t.co/Q0JdqoATzV 58 minutes ago
- RT @NaomiAKlein: Look at this picture. Whatever your fight, these same forces will come for you if a line is not drawn. On March 10 #StandW… 5 hours ago
- This is true. SF pricing out anyone who works for a living. Cover rise in communal living, next. twitter.com/oliviasolon/st… 7 hours ago
- When George W. is making you sound stupid. twitter.com/politico/statu… 11 hours ago
- The Emma Stone Conspiracy. #oscars 20 hours ago