This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- RT @Lyne_Robichaud: Invitation à un souper & présentation de #NationBuilder pour osbl à Trois-Rivières le mardi 12 mai 2015. RSVP! http://t… 1 day ago
- Tonight in Los Angeles, @Leaders_Up ED @JefferyTDW announces #thefutureatwork local youth hiring goals w/City leaders http://t.co/kUJgsQ8ctS 1 day ago
- RT @JuanSVas: New Champion crowned at #IronNB DC'15! storify.com/NationBuilder/… via @nationbuilder 1 day ago
- Big congrats to my friend @DavidCruiseSF for getting official party certification for the @sftechdems! sftechdems.org 1 day ago
- When you spend your whole life building relationships, then set out to do your own thing for the first time, very exciting things happen :) 2 days ago