This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- Yes. There are more than 120,000 people living OUTSIDE in California - attacking people for out-of-code warehouse l… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @People4Bernie: BREAKING: @amnesty officially is calling on @POTUS to halt the Dakota Access Pipeline medium.com/@amnesty… #NoDAPL ht… 4 hours ago
- RT @melissagira: President Obama, while you are still @POTUS, don't forget Chelsea Manning. Commute her sentence to #timeserved. https://t.… 6 hours ago
- "A revolution without dancing is not a revolution worth having." Mobilizing in #berkeley for @kate4berkeley.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- RT @oliverdarcy: Very cool. BuzzFeed analyzed all links Trump has tweeted since start of campaign to determine where he gets his news https… 8 hours ago