The centerpiece of the new Tokyo Midtown is the Ritz Carlton hotel, quite an impressive site rising stark and steely from a bed of beautifully sculpted gardens.
- RT @sinanaral: Neural networks are inadvertently learning our language’s hidden gender biases bit.ly/2alJxD8 25 minutes ago
- Empathy rocks. #ISupportKaepernickBecause 31 minutes ago
- RT @fivefifths: Most shows about crime feature regular brutality and due process violations. And we wonder why folks just accept them as no… 4 hours ago
- What do you think David Brock and his troll armies are tweeting about these days? 6 hours ago
- What Silicon Valley success did is allow a small group of people to write their neuroses large on the rest of society. 7 hours ago