The centerpiece of the new Tokyo Midtown is the Ritz Carlton hotel, quite an impressive site rising stark and steely from a bed of beautifully sculpted gardens.
- RT @SteveBenko: LeBron is great for spending $41 mil to send 1,100 kids to college. My problem is that it costs $41 mil to send 1,100 kid… 5 hours ago
- RT @GroundforceLive: .@AaronWherry: We recently interviewed @jenniferhollett abt her organizing strategy (and the tech underpinning it): ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @GroundforceLive: New this week, we interviewed @adrielhampton abt community organizing, campaign tech medium.com/@GroundforceDi… #nptech 10 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Univision anchor Jorge Ramos: Trump behaved like a dictator hill.cm/tgnuGUw http://t.co/6llXGqvDVy 18 hours ago
- RT @deray: North Dakota is the first state in the US to legalize police use of drones with tasers and pepper spray qz.com/489204/north-d… 18 hours ago