Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- RT @saikocat: So it turns out that kangaroos are what nightmares are made of https://t.co/WsjAmmY1jS 4 hours ago
- SF police reform hunger strike hits day 10, announces march on City Hall: #Frisco5 https://t.co/OZBiFI8eg5 4 hours ago
- Visiting District 9 Supervisor candidate Edwin Lindo and the #frisco5 hunger strikers.… instagram.com/p/BE1jtheA-hr/ 8 hours ago
- Facebook needed sentiment data. First it taught us to love emoji. 20 hours ago
- VR is such a drug. theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 21 hours ago