Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- Oregon coast. #brookings #roadtrip https://t.co/RB0WrwG4Xc 3 hours ago
- #NoDAPL twitter.com/Buddhead2016/s… 4 hours ago
- RT @anthonybrown: Already 'America's Worst,' SF's Streets Face Funding Woes | Hoodline hoodline.com/2017/01/alread… 4 hours ago
- RT @dmccabe: Facebook has hired @tuckerbounds to be a Communications Director focusing on News Feed, per @mikeallen link.axios.com/public/8616775 5 hours ago
- Thiel for Governor. of Seastead. 1 day ago