Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- RT @DataHabits: How to track @Nationbuilder signups as goals in Google Analytics bit.ly/O7hatM #nptech 20 hours ago
- RT @spitfiregrrrl: @JoeConte is at #sxswi! @NationBuilder represent! #welcometosxswselfie http://t.co/xrYJJVArG9 23 hours ago
- RT @NationBuilder: Connect your voter file, volunteer history & social media interactions in one people database nationbuilder.com/democrats #ca… 23 hours ago
- RT @NationBuilder: “NationBuilder has been a huge catalyst for our growth.” -Emily Copeman, ED of women’s leadership organization Boston GL… 1 day ago
- RT @richiealicea: If you're out at #CPAC2014 then swing by hub space 2 for a workshop by @NationBuilder expert @ianpatrickhines at 11am! 1 day ago