Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- RT @JaneKim: I do represent #SoMa. #FolsomStreetFair https://t.co/5rEtkiLBql 10 hours ago
- RT @mark_turrell: Somewhat secret history - how the Nazis used drugs (crystal meth a favorite) to energize workers, keep soldiers... https:… 14 hours ago
- RT @ReallyAmerican1: #AskCandidatesAboutLegalizingIT thenation.com/article/ask-th… 15 hours ago
- DCCC emails are Trump's best friend. 15 hours ago
- These same pundits said a President Sanders couldn't really do much. Time to stop worrying about the scraps they're fighting over. 17 hours ago