Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- RT @NationBuilder: More changes & enhancements to how donation pages work: nationbuilder.com/important_chan… 3 hours ago
- What would you do with NationBuilder? nationbuilder.com/communities #makeyourlifeamovement 18 hours ago
- Oh yeah, new Twitter profile! 18 hours ago
- FTC backs driver apps in Chicago thehill.com/blogs/hillicon… via @TheHill 1 day ago
- RT @ajcarrillo: It's official, Hillz new book is on @NationBuilder hillaryclintonmemoir.com 1 day ago
- NationBuilder and NGP VAN
- How Does NationBuilder Compare to Salsa (DemocracyInAction)?
- The Biggest Difference Between Facebook and Twitter
- Okonomiyaki on Miyajima Island
- Feeding Facebook Updates to Twitter
- Wilfred Hsu, president of the San Francisco Port C…
- Why Isn't Skype the Most Popular Thing on the Planet?
- A Simple Guide to Twenglish (Twittish, Twitterese?)