Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- RT @fieldedgeapp: @fieldedgeapp for @NationBuilder now has app approval and is launching September 8! Subscribe for our launch offer at htt… 18 hours ago
- RT @DiscoverMag: Are we in the "Cambrian explosion" of robotics? bit.ly/1Kvr5oR @jeremyhsu http://t.co/ZG7MTeFHIu 19 hours ago
- Republicans Defend Right to Be Born and Immediately Deported newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 1 day ago
- RT @HurricaneZara: Cersei Lannister 👸 v. Hillary Clinton 👵🏻 These are the issues. These are the times. Please read my CNN dispatch. http:… 1 day ago
- RT @Karate_Horse: I wish there were a song that would specifically tell me if I should worry or be happy. Oh well 1 day ago