Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- RT @chris23: "We’re empowering you to let others do it for you." - actual line from Alfred on-demand butler company, ibid. 1 hour ago
- Transparency means participation nationbuilder.com/transparency_p… #opengov via @JuanSVas 2 hours ago
- Realize Bradenton Relaunches Website on NationBuilder srqmagazine.com/srq-daily/2015… "Couldn't be happier with the outcome" #nptech #opengov 2 hours ago
- Start Up Monthly with PIFLabs. #siliconbeach #losangeles @ The Victorian instagram.com/p/039dJeA-jG/ 16 hours ago
- First instinct when I learn that @aaronpeskin is running for D3 Supervisor in SF - get him on NationBuilder. Check email footer, all good. 19 hours ago