Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- RT @GroundforceLive: .@JamesDoubek on @NPR: Political Campaigns Go Social, But Email Is Still King n.pr/1emNRA1 (feat. @NationBui… 10 hours ago
- RT @business: .@HillaryClinton's @BernieSanders problem is bigger than anyone realizes bloom.bg/1D2tkge http://t.co/RzL9XXJ8Qf 16 hours ago
- Favorite lists of #transit tweeters? 18 hours ago
- RT @briantippy: "If a campaign is going to have a ladder...tell supporters what they need to do to be successful in the campaign”. http://t… 18 hours ago
- Uber and the lawlessness of 'sharing economy' corporates gu.com/p/4ak3y/stw 20 hours ago