Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- RT @jonnot: I literally love it that CNN didn't cut the reply to this @realDonaldTrump tweet from the screenshot https://t.co/dm0dgjCra2 21 hours ago
- RT @girlziplocked: The delusion of objectivity in times as radically fucked up as these is a weapon by the powerful used to silence dissent. 21 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: I am delighted that @realDonaldTrump has agreed to debate. Let’s do it in the biggest stadium possible. 21 hours ago
- Thanks to @EaseUX for featuring my LinkedIn as one of the "30 Best UX Profiles" on @LinkedIn easyux.net/2016/05/30-bes… #design 1 day ago
- RT @ajplus: Oh, a #BernieTrumpDebate in California? Bring on the popcorn. 😏 https://t.co/pgRmTzCDyR 1 day ago