Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- Catching up with @redtimmy, one of the OG @NationBuilder Architects. timwayne.nationbuilder.com #sf 2 hours ago
- Conveying Strength and Warmth on Social Media mrss.com/lab/conveying-… via @MRCampaigns 7 hours ago
- RT @epolitics: The top progressive recruit of 2016 just won her primary huffingtonpost.com/entry/zephyr-t… via @HuffPostPol 18 hours ago
- Talking basic income with Jim Pugh at the progressive happy hour with ShareProgress. (@ NextSpace Union Square) swarmapp.com/c/5bvDOj1IB5o 18 hours ago
- Wow! twitter.com/EricaLG/status… 19 hours ago