Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- Cruz starts speaking Spanish after Rubio says he doesn't know the language thehill.com/blogs/ballot-b… #GOPDebate 10 hours ago
- RT @DavidCornDC: Trump is really running against the Republican Party. #GOPDebate 10 hours ago
- RT @davidfrum: This is like a horrible Thanksgiving where the family decides finally they’re all going to say what they really think about … 10 hours ago
- RT @FrankLuntz: For the first time ever, a #GOPDebate audience booed more than they cheered. This isn't just insane, this is suicidal. Th… 10 hours ago
- Rubio truly is nasty. The antithesis of liberty. #GOPDebate 10 hours ago