Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- Nations without borders is where we need to go, for chrissake. The resources are enough for us all. 5 hours ago
- The Pirate Party will win because free people will fight for a free internet. 6 hours ago
- Because the Galaxy is a better phone. twitter.com/startups40/sta… 6 hours ago
- Big slam on de Blasio. twitter.com/es_snipes/stat… 6 hours ago
- Two people on the street tonight told me things got really bad when crystal showed up in SF. It's been a long time, right? 6 hours ago