Put your money on three department heads who will miss any bloodletting in Mayor-elect Gavin Newsom’s transition: Michael Burns, the Muni chief respected by the pro-Newsom advocacy group Rescue Muni; Trent Rhorer, the Human Services director who helped write Newsom’s Care Not Cash; and Mitch Katz, the Public Health director who’s got plenty of friends and allies at City Hall.
- RT @nytimesbooks: Parents need to lighten up. Their kids are going to become who they are, with or without helicoptering. https://t.co/hBFL… 1 hour ago
- RT @girlziplocked: DO YOU WANT TO RUN A DANK MEME CAMPAIGN @DrJillStein, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE. 2 hours ago
- You know the weather's changed in San Francisco when you have to wear sunglasses indoors. 4 hours ago
- You know, just exporting Facebook contacts' email addresses. 8 hours ago
- Hey, Donald. via @BrokeAssStuart https://t.co/LRtQPerR3U 9 hours ago