This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- Hoover Dam. instagram.com/p/umFIFHg-md/ 9 hours ago
- RT @AmyLeaman: New @NationBuilder page type!! Directories!!! 1 day ago
- RT @willconway91: Congrats to @NationBuilder's own @MikeMoschella on making the @C_and_E Influencers 50 this year. Well deserved. http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @ajcarrillo: Fresh filter recipes for GOTV nationbuilder.com/fresh_filter_r… via @NationBuilder 1 day ago
- RT @brandresponsehq: Helping @O2 build a social movement using @NationBuilder & ‘Obama style’ digital organising: nationbuilder.brandresponse.cc/o2_obama_style… #c… 1 day ago