This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- RT @sponee: Congrats to @kt_mccreery and Marcy Rye of @wiremedia on becoming @NationBuilder Experts! We're all looking forward to those coo… 2 hours ago
- RT @jason_springer: Excited to see website @JRSStrategies made for ANC Commissioner Kent Boese featured on comm pages of @Nationbuilder htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @TedNguyen: Hashtag #Winning with @SarahSwenKing and the debut of the newly designed #Protos2014 trophy for @OC_PRSA #o... https://t.co/… 7 hours ago
- RT @NMCountry: '@adrielhampton Global Corruption Solution: Sign Petition for Intrntnl #AntiCorruptionCourt @ anticorruptioncourt.org http://… 10 hours ago
- Meet the asshole behind San Francisco's most assholeish billboard pando.com/2014/07/21/mee… via @pandodaily 22 hours ago