This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- "Get heard. Throw out the predictable and get personal." @simswyeth inc.com/sims-wyeth/wra… via @Inc #storytelling 53 minutes ago
- RT @CivicLabChicago: Coming to the CivicLab,11/24 - A free workshop on the basics of NationBuilder. Use this tool to run campaigns. http://… 1 hour ago
- NationBuilder now allows you to visualize up to 2 million people in maps. So sweet. #nptech 3 hours ago
- I have a bunch more Ello invites. 5 hours ago
- Need a NationBuilder Expert for a campaign, freelance or full-time gig? Post your openings here: nationbuilder.com/jobs_board #nptech 6 hours ago