This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- Was hoping Transcendence was good. #movies 3 hours ago
- Congrats! RT @JaneSusskind: Yay! Excited to officially be a @NationBuilder expert! 5 hours ago
- RT @PatrickRuffini: Predicted 2016 Prez announcement tactic: Exclusive tweet with a Lead Gen Card 8 hours ago
- RT @ianpatrickhines: I wrote a few (hundred) words about the custom @NationBuilder website theme I designed for @Matt_Brown_. http://t.co/r… 10 hours ago
- RT @NationBuilder: Use a recruiter page to increase online engagement via @ThomasWhitaker2 nationbuilder.com/using_a_recrui… 1 day ago