This uniform belonged to a Japanese “mobilized youth,” one of the many children in Hiroshima working on the war effort when we dropped the atom bomb. Actually, *this* uniform belonged to *many* children. It was stitched together from scraps of what was left.
Archive for August 5th, 2010
- RT @DataHabits: How to track @Nationbuilder signups as goals in Google Analytics bit.ly/O7hatM #nptech 1 day ago
- RT @spitfiregrrrl: @JoeConte is at #sxswi! @NationBuilder represent! #welcometosxswselfie http://t.co/xrYJJVArG9 1 day ago
- RT @NationBuilder: Connect your voter file, volunteer history & social media interactions in one people database nationbuilder.com/democrats #ca… 1 day ago
- RT @NationBuilder: “NationBuilder has been a huge catalyst for our growth.” -Emily Copeman, ED of women’s leadership organization Boston GL… 1 day ago
- RT @richiealicea: If you're out at #CPAC2014 then swing by hub space 2 for a workshop by @NationBuilder expert @ianpatrickhines at 11am! 1 day ago