FLASH: CC Times to report no eminent domain for Casa Cristina. … Sunday update: The original online version of the story Friday was a bit different than the one that appeared in print on Saturday. The original version states that no commercial space will be sited in the park. … Maybe people wouldn’t have complained about eminent domain if councilmembers hadn’t stated that they were considering it. It’s also interesting that the council took the time to put a $21 million bond on the ballot before its recess, but not to clear up the eminent domain issue. That had to happen at a scarcely noticed special closed session. …
Archive for August 19th, 2005
- RT @iD4RO: OkCupid told incompatible people they were good matches, just to see the results. wapo.st/1rYhpXl 3 hours ago
- RT @NationBuilder: "Are you primarily a community, or are you primarily a company?" -@chr1sa on why community-driven cos always win. https:… 4 hours ago
- RT @LewisChelsea21: Anyone else new to running and operating a @NationBuilder account? Would love to connect and get some feedback. #NN14 4 hours ago
- RT @slowdive: Did you know @NationBuilder is on Instagram? Follow us! instagram.com/nbcreators 4 hours ago
- RT @pmarca: There is so, so, so much yet to build. 5 hours ago
- "The Stargate Trap": From Politics to Implementation
- How Does NationBuilder Compare to Salsa (DemocracyInAction)?
- How Does NationBuilder Compare to Blue State Digital?
- A Simple Guide to Twenglish (Twittish, Twitterese?)
- The Biggest Difference Between Facebook and Twitter
- Okonomiyaki on Miyajima Island
- Gov 2.0 Radio Hot Links - September 6, 2010
- My Secretary of State, My Friend
- Warren Buffett and the Motley Fool